WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Review: They Won't Be Hurt

They Won't Be Hurt They Won't Be Hurt by Kevin O'Brien
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Review: THEY WON'T BE HURT by Kevin O'Brien

Home invasion novels. Never knew how they frightened me until I read a psychological suspense thriller a few years ago: THE LITTLES by Tallulah Grace. Then I read HOUSEBROKEN by The Behrg and THE INVASION by Brett McBean. (All excellent novels, by the way.) Along the way, I picked up terrifying home invasion references in other fiction, some of which STILL stick in my head. Now I have THEY WON'T BE HURT, which I selected because of the author. Here is Home Invasion with Implacability. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Your home is not your Castle. At least it's not impregnable, because the Barbarians are at the Gates.. No, at the Door...No, in your house...and they're holding your children--hostage. How incredibly terrifying is that?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment