WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review: Go to My Grave

Go to My Grave Go to My Grave by Catriona McPherson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: GO TO MY GRAVE by Catriona McPherson

This engrossing thriller kept me breathless to the end, as it subtly unfolded revelation after revelation, subtly mounting the terror for the characters and keeping readers puzzled but hungry for more discoveries.

A mother and daughter have purchased a seaside villa at Galloway, an older upper-class home, to operate a Bed & Breakfast. Their first scheduled event is a tenth-wedding anniversary plus family reunion. Turns out, all but the bride stayed here before, decades ago--with disastrous and ugly consequences. Now somebody is determined to reestablish the memories--and make someone pay.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment