WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review: Persephone Cole and the Christmas Killings Conundrum

Persephone Cole and the Christmas Killings Conundrum Persephone Cole and the Christmas Killings Conundrum by Heather Haven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really loved this delightful and charming World War II-era mystery set in Manhattan. It's not labeled as a Cozy Mystery, but I consider it so. The characters (all but the villains) are endearing and easily elicit empathy. The plot was truly ingenious, and had this reader thoroughly puzzled. The character evolution (in multiple characters) is admirable. I'll eagerly read other mysteries in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment