WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, November 26, 2018

Review: The Soul Dweller

The Soul Dweller The Soul Dweller by Stephen Paul Sayers
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Review of THE SOUL DWELLER
(CARETAKERS #2)
by Stephen Paul Sayers

A wildly engrossing novel that I literally could not stop reading, THE SOUL DWELLER is Book Two of the incredible CARETAKERS Series (A TAKER OF MORROWS is Book One). Reading these novels is like finally discovering the untold Truths; or watching through a window on life, a window that has finally been cleaned. Author Sayers gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “through a glass darkly.” RC Granville and his wife Kacey, our protagonists, and RC's father Morrow, see clearly—completely clearly or near enough, and they allow we readers to see through also. The pace is non-stop, the intrigue is complete. This is a series I plan to read over and over again. Mr. Sayers reminds me of the early novels of Frank Peretti. If my idol H. P. Lovecraft were alive today, I think he would read these two novels and say, “My boy, you got it just right.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment