WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review: Dear Tragedy: A Dark Supernatural Thriller

Dear Tragedy: A Dark Supernatural Thriller Dear Tragedy: A Dark Supernatural Thriller by Michael J. Sanford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review of DEAR TRAGEDY:

Probably the most visceral knock-me-senseless reader's hook I have ever encountered commences this sequel to HOUSE OF SAND. I wasn't too fond of some of the characters in the first book, but really, nobody deserves this, especially innocents. There's evil and then there's--well, you have to read it to see.

I reiterate what I wrote about the first book in the series:
Definitely and distinctly NOT for the faint of heart, weak of stomach, or sensitive of heart or mind. If, however, none of these apply to you, and you like horror that knocks you senseless and kicks you when you're down and cowering, try these.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment