WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, July 19, 2019

Review: In the Woods

In the Woods In the Woods by Carrie Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

IN THE WOODS is awesome! I totally adored this reading. Sure I'm in the Senior category, but I can still enjoy an exquisitely- written YA and IN THE WOODS certainly qualifies.


Level-headed adolescent Chrystal is dragged along on her cryptozoologist Dad's sudden trip to Eastern Oklahoma, in the Ozarks, following a supposed Bigfoot sighting. A seventeen-year-old farm boy/poet spotted the creature, which proves to be a far more dangerous predator. In the midst of grave danger and multiple fataties, young love blooms, several experience coming of age, and the importance of family-of one's tribe by birth or choice--becomes apparent.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment