WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Review: The Anomaly

The Anomaly The Anomaly by Michael Rutger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I only wish this novel had been scarier. I enjoyed it--quite a bit--and found it engrossing. The archaeological/science fiction/prehistoric elements really stretched the Fortean caverns of my imagination. So did claustrophobia and caving and climbing. The novel is full of shocks and secrets and revelations. We're given a lot of deep character background and Southern California backstory--quite understandable as the author is both an accomplished author and a screenwriter. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel novel, THE POSSESSION.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment