WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, December 21, 2018

Review: Quaker Quicks - What Do Quakers Believe?: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Quakerism

Quaker Quicks - What Do Quakers Believe?: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Quakerism Quaker Quicks - What Do Quakers Believe?: Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Quakerism by Geoffrey Durham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a fascinating quick guide to a Faith that many people know nothing about, or think they know but actually believe wrongly in false myths about the Quaker community or Quaker beliefs. I was surprised to learn that not only is their no "dogma," also individual Quakers believe as they wish. Quaker experience is just that: personal experience. I applaud the Quaker drive to honesty, clarity, and love. I really applaud their Silence. I believe the world in general could use a whole lot more silence and contemplation.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment