WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, April 26, 2019

Review: Book Haven: And Other Curiosities

Book Haven: And Other Curiosities Book Haven: And Other Curiosities by Mark Allan Gunnells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of BOOK HAVEN

Mark Allan Gunnells has proved to be quite a prolific author, but perhaps more significant is the range of his imagination. This collection ranges from the very sad/scary novella "Book Haven" (which I hope is never predictive) to some terrifying short stories (eliciting from me several "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED" responses). I recommend taking these stories one at a time, reading and receiving. Let them slither their way under your skin; enter your brain; lay their eggs; take over your consciousness.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment