WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Review: Preacher Sam

Preacher Sam Preacher Sam by Cassondra Windwalker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this novel to be exceptionally intriguing, delving deep into emotional states, relationships, and exhibiting surprising psychological revelations and character evolutions. I also must add that the eventual denouement did disturb my sleep and keep me awake, churning "Why?"s and "How could?"s and "What will happen now?"s through my overactive brain. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the book very much and only hope our faith-driven, penitential, overanalytical protagonist Sam will reappear in a subsequent offering, because I definitely warmed up to Sam, his baker-bookseller sister Dani, her seven-year-old son Parker, Sam's former wife (a Hospice nurse), and new pastor Rufus Ffaukes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment