WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Review: Saving Buddy: The Heartwarming Story of a Very Special Rescue

Saving Buddy: The Heartwarming Story of a Very Special Rescue Saving Buddy: The Heartwarming Story of a Very Special Rescue by Nicola Owst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh how this precious non-fiction narrative made me cry but also enthuse with joy! Buddy is a special animal indeed, and so too is his owner special. I very much resonated with her story of growing up mostly alone and how Buddy's abandonment, serious illness, and subsequent separation anxiety spoke to her heart and soul. Although some portions are painful to read, this book instilled a song in my heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment