WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, August 19, 2019

Review: Echoes: The Saga Anthology of Ghost Stories

Echoes: The Saga Anthology of Ghost Stories Echoes: The Saga Anthology of Ghost Stories by Ellen Datlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ECHOES is a top-of-the-line Anthology of Ghost Stories (all new except for three classic reprints) as curated by the inimitable anthologist and editor Ellen Datlow. She has superbly accomplished this collection. Every single story frightened me, made me ponder more deeply, inspired me to check out all these authors (30 in total)....and left me with nightmares and disturbed sleep. I love Ghost stories more than any other type, so I'm in hog heaven reading ECHOES.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment