WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: Watermelon Snow: A Cli-Fi Novel

Watermelon Snow: A Cli-Fi Novel Watermelon Snow: A Cli-Fi Novel by William A. Liggett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I decided to read WATERMELON SNOW because it's Climate Fiction, it involves Glaciers, and it's set in Washington State. I was elated to discover a tremendously exciting thriller, with lots of science, glaciology, paleontology, and prehistory. There's also a plethora of taut suspense and tension, and realistic human emotions and interactions. I read this in just a few hours, and you can believe I was metaphorically racing through the pages. It's great as a novel and it would be a fantastic film too, with engaging scenery, danger and chills, and romance and interpersonal conflicts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment